Colleen Thomas, The Pleiadians are Liars!

Colleen Proclaims Jesus Christ is LORD
The Galactic Federation and Ashtar Command are Demons!

Well praise JESUS!!

The Galactic Federation of “LIES” has been exposed for what they are in Jesus name.  David Wilcock, Steven Greer, the WHOLE BUNCH of them are BUSTED.

ASHTAR COMMAND CREW …..

NOW HERE THIS!!

The Pleiadians are LIARS.  They are fallen-angels working for LUCIFER.  The Andromedans are LIARS.  They are fallen-angels working for LUCIFER.  The ZETAs are DEVILS.

The are ALL working for the Draco-REPTILIANS!!

The “ETs out there, are “in bed” with the ETs here on Earth!”

ATTENTION … the New Age “Light Workers” have been DUPED!  All these ET’s are in bed with the DEVIL and are working with DEMONS.

It is known as the

ANDRO-PLEIADIAN-REPTILIAN CONSPIRACY

See this Link Here
The Dulce Book

Colleen Thomas, Pleiadian Contactee – Testimony

Here below is a recently released You Tube video by Colleen Thomas.

Here is the transcript from this video:

Please know that I took down my videos at colesakick channel due to having repeated predictions off the Internet that did not come to pass.

My intention is to inform but I’m afraid I acted in haste in some cases and if anyone was upset by my panic that major natural disasters and a mock Project Blue Beam ET invasion were eminent in 2010 or offended that I stated things known to them to have been inaccurate I apologize.

After further analysis I no longer have confidence in channeled messages or the web bot, the two sources I quoted from most often and now regret having done so.

I also presented world history as Zechariah Sitchin presented it, but after reading http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/ I have come to regret that as well. Sitchin was not the expert he claimed to be, that much is certain.

I’m leaving things on blip which gets very little traffic. I leave it there as a chronicle of how radically one’s life can change upon ET contact.

My priorities shifted fully to learning who the players are (Watchers, Grays aka Demons, Reptilians, Sirians, Draconians, Orions, Pleiadians, etc.) and what their agenda is.

In the end, I decided that all that matters is that regardless if these ETs are good or bad our Lord [...]  Jesus will intercede and this planet will be freed from all evil, perverse and wicked agendas no matter whose it it.

The New Age teaching that (Jesus) Christis not coming except in our consciousness is a lie since no prophecy of the Bible has ever failed.

This theme that (Jesus) Christ will not come back in person in spite of the prophecies and his own testimony state that he will permeates channeled messages from ETs and is certainly an aspect of the spirit of Antichrist we were warned would come at the end of the age.

Upon analysis of black ops info leaked to the public it is certain that at least some of these channelings are terrestrial messages using advanced techniques of long distance mind control technology designed in USA deep black projects.

My best advice to all is keep a healthy skepticism around so called prophets, psychics and channelers.  Should ETs land be on alert, do not offer trust to anyone who has not earned it and even then stay on guard. Should things happen as channeled to some, the ETs will be bringing all kinds of great technology. Hold tight to the possibility that this could be a ploy to gain trust until they make a move that serves their interests instead of ours.

Be well and be wise my brothers and sisters.

[emphasis edits added for clarity]

Colleen Joins Tribulation-Now Radio Show

We were utterly blessed to have Colleen Thomas join the Tribulation-Now Radio Show and share what she has learned about the deception of the Ashtar Command and the Andro-Pleiadian “hive mind” conspiracy to enslave mankind.

Please take the time to listen to this wonderful testimony and radio show.  God Bless You Jimmy Prophet for your help converting this to You Tube format.

Or here is a link directly to the Blog Talk Radio stream.

Listen to internet radio with John Baptist on Blog Talk Radio

You can also go here to download an MP3 of this radio show.  Be sure to click the link under the picture entitled “Download this Episode”.

Colleen Thomas Reveals Lies of the Ashtar Command and Galactic Federation of Light (GFOL)

CLICK HERE

… JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE
… JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK

BE ON THE ONLY WINNING TEAM

… BE BLESSED IN JESUS NAME

About John Baptist

Researcher. Writer. Engineer. Born Again "Spirit Filled" Christian. If you want to get to know me, just email me. All Tribulation-Now email list members are friends in Jesus.
This entry was posted in 4th Reich, Gods gods Jehovah, Jesus-Holy Spirit-Bible, Lucifer's Army, Marshal Law and Police State, New World Order Power Structure, Prophetic Warnings, The Ancients, The Great Deception, UFOs Aliens, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Colleen Thomas, The Pleiadians are Liars!

1. John Baptist says:

This email just in:

Dear brother,

I have been communicating with a dear sister in Christ whom the Lord has saved out of bondage to the New Age philosophies. Now she is on FIRE for Jesus! Praise God.

When I came across your blog post featuring Colleen Thomas I shared it with her. She wants to contact Colleen directly. Do you know if this email address is going to work for Colleen?

colesakick @ yahoo . com

This is what I got from Youtube, and I think it is her’s but thought I’d check to see if you can confirm. If that is alright with you. If not, I do understand, brother, as I realize you don’t know me.

God bless you!

2. John Baptist says:

My response:

That’s a WONDERFUL idea … And YES that email does work for her still Amen! Pray hard for Colleen because you can believe she will be under huge attack by those “things” and they will manifest as angels of light in front of her to trick her into coming back to “them”. She is turning States witness on the demonic gangsters and needs all the love and support we can give her.

I pray everyone (all the real Christians) seek her out and shower her with the love of Jesus Christ!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!

3. fogcyn says:

she should read rebecca brown’s He came to Set the Captives Free

4. Ned reilly says:

Thank you for your continuing work, myself and Jethro King have failed to make Five Doves see the light (although they continue to post about the same thing under different names), your site is a beacon of sanity in these End Times. Soon the Cosmic War will envelope this little planet of ours and only stood at the side of God can we hope to see victory.

Maranatha!

Ned

5. Karen Clacher says:

I have been trying to get this out as much as possible. As we know the many of the end signs are happening now. Many do not know is that The U.S. President signed an executive order instituting International Law here in the U.S.A. New World Order this past May 1, 2012. It is one of three orders dating back to 1993. When you go to the White House government website, go to Executive orders, then using their own search engine type in Sept 30 1993. It will pull up the May 1, 12, Jan 1, 11 and Sept 30 1993. The one that shows up is not as legible as the one when you type that into their own website.
    He has not enacted it as of yet, however May 20th this month is also the G8 meeting finally moved to Camp David. The guest besides the 7 to 8 leaders will be the World bank, World Trade, World Heath, UN,NATO and most importantly CIS, which is the ten common market.

As you know in Revelation 13:1
    And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

One of the members invited still has not said they would come which will be 7 and we have not had the 10 common market since the fall of Rome. So we are indeed in the last days and I pray for everyone that has not accepted the Christ to do so now more than ever. In H*s Love Karen

6. Danyael81618 says:

Dear brothers and sisters,
    As i’m learning everyday. It is a quite huge info. to get. And also i am doing a research about this history from the planet we are living now. I think after listening to this amazing person Colleen Thomas, about that we actually are just Humans.
    My thoughts went to; we’ve got to do something. I am not older then 25 yrs. But from the things that i have heard ( i would mot like to bring my/a child into this earths now and knowing that we are Food’and been eaten in some kind of galactic market’
    We jave to do something brothers & sisters. We are still not alone in this universe. There are still others intelligence livings with good intentions.
    We have got to save ourselve and let our father know. That we are capable of changing,peace, and show love.

Please help us. Together we are strong!

BR, Danyael

7. John Morgan says:

“The Pleiadians are LIARS”??? Nice generalization guys. OF COURSE there’s liars in ANY movement, incl. the so called New Age movement and in religion as well.. It’s HIGHLY unlikely Jesus (which probably wasn’t even his name) ever wanted religion in the first place.

Making claims like this discredits your movement because you overlook the possibility that there ARE benevolent ET’s, incl. Pleiadians, and that there are ALSO others that PRETEND to be benevolent while they are not.

• John Baptist says:

Discredit our movement,? Brother God help you. Please tune in to the radio show Weds night http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TribulationNow You’ve been tricked. The Pleiadian, Arcturans, Andromedans are all in bed with the Draco Reptilian Gray cabal. The whole GFOL is a Lucifer forgery. The true benevolent beings wouldn’t come within a billion light years of Earth. They KNOW BETTER. They know who Jesus is and they know God the Father Yahweh.

• Rudy says:

That previous comment was in response to John Morgan. Sorry if there was any confusion. ET’s never have to become visible to us in order to manipulate us. They have technology beyond what we can imagine. Why come out into the open when you have the ability to pull all the stings from behind the curtain?

8. Barrie says:

Be sure to wake me up when Jesus shows up.